sophie

Wednesday, July 29

the great job hunt begins!

Yes. The time has come to start looking for big girl jobs! I just got back from Orlando for McWork this past Saturday. Sorry I lacked on the blogging. 18 hour days are not conducive to my need to blog.

Today started out productive. I took a run from Fullerton down Lakeshore to Navy Pier and back to 2150. I was revived and refreshed to start the great job hunt!

After I applied online to three potental jobs, I mapped out where I was going to mass distribute my resume. It is amazing how in only one year I know my way around Chicago. I am quite impressed with myself, if you cannot tell..haha..

Ten future employers down and only a couple more to go. I have walked the entire Downtown Loop in my new bohemian wedges (so cofy for walking), summery dress and pearls (they always do the "isn't she so charming" trick.)

I have walked all I can walk and talked the "you know you want to hire me" talk. Now I am sitting fountainside in Millennium Park reading my new found interest, The Time Traveler's Wife." (Snatch it up and read it before going to see the motion picture!)

Cross your fingers The Girl gets a job! Until next time..

No comments: