so what is it called when you blog? well i wouldn't know because i havent blogged in f-o-r-e-v-e-r!
not going to lie, when i look at my blog, i get embarrassesd. i have totally let y'all down. i have totally not blogged in officially 47 days. forty. seven. days. that is absolutely ridiculous. i mean even my sweet co-workers are like "seriously, what is up with your blog."
i follow so many blogs and see how creative and captive my friends keep their blogs. i want to too! so my goal each week is to blog at least once.
back on the blog-wagon. ready. set. blog.
Friday, May 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lizzie,
I am so hopeful that you are truly back on the wagon... I check your blog regularly, hoping to learn a new tid bit about you or to chuckle at a story of one of your crazy antics... Yet... Sadly... Nothing.
Good luck to you.. I hope you can make this happen... You CAN do it!
Cheers,
Julie
Post a Comment