hey y'all!
many of you have been wanting to know what part of the earth i fell off of and if my blog came tumbling down, too?! well, the girl is still alive and living it up in the windy city. but my question to each of you is, where were y'all when i was posting? no comments made me think no interest which makes me not blog. it is like a chain reaction of catch 22's. you know kind of like the chicken and the egg...in a weird kind of way.
nevertheless, i am back in the blogging saddle. tons and tons of wonderful and life-changing events have occurred in the past five months! yes, it has been since the beginning of october that i last blogged!! (that is a little embarrassing...) now, i can finally say i am ready to tell it like it is and hold nothing back.
i hope each one of you will enjoy what is to come!! i am ready to experiment with pictures and backgrounds and everything in between!! taking that next step, if you read my blog, comment about the posts. every little penny counts in my checkbook!!
Friday, February 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Liz,
I just love reading your blog! I have blog bookmark folder and yours is at the top of my list! I am so glad you are so happy in Chi-town. I want to get together whenever I come back into town. ( looking into an internship at Children's Memorial) So theres a chance I could be a Child Life Specialist in the windy city one day...and in that case you'd have to show me the ropes of the city!Keep up the good blog work and I'll be sure to leave my two cents on your comments more often! Much Love!
Hey there roomie! You are not only my favorite blogger, you are the only blog I read and I have REALLY missed your stories!!! My life is quite dull and I live through your experiences that are so well blogged! Oh, and I am so happy for you and your new guy. Can't wait to meet him in May.
Love you,
Aunt Karen
I'm so glad you are back! I just read them all!!
I will let everyone know!
Suggestions - you should tell about new places we eat and fun things we do - might make people interested - although I LOL'd at the old lady and ipod picture.
Can't wait to read :)
Post a Comment