Best part of mcwork in the summer is the half-day friday rule. Work for half the day, then have two and a half day weekend! Being that today is the first day in five days the sunshine is out, my half-day friday is off to a positive start.
My vitamin d count is at the lowest it has ever been meaning I'm white as a ghost ya'll and that just is not cool for it being june! To kick-off the weekend, I'm currently on the rooftop, laying out and taking in some rays!
No set plans for the first weekend in quite awhile! This is also a plus! I do know I will be partaking in a couple of activities like blues fest, old town art fair, ribfest, possibly north ave beach (that is if the weather cooperates) and whatev else comes my way!
Friday, June 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment