my guy!
yep, i have a new love in my life. you might think that is bold for me to define him as love, but i truly can say that and put meaning to every letter in l-o-v-e.
sometimes you just know. like when you interview for a job and you just know you are going to land it or when you walk into a bistro and you just know this will be your favorite place of dining or when you meet that one person and you just know they are everything you need to make you a happier, better person than before.
my guy is just one of those i just knew kind of moments. the reason i have not shared our tell-all times together is because i finally have thought of his nickname...typical...
here is a little ode to my guy..
he makes the sun shine,
on my cloudy days...
when it's cold outside,
he hands me his coat right away...
i guess you'd say,
he just makes me feel this way!!
my guy, my guy, my guy,
i'm singin' about my guy!!
Wednesday, March 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm so happy for you, Lizzie B. You deserve Trey very much. Can't wait to hang out with ya. Have some Irish fun for the rest of us on St. Patty's Day.
I can't wait to meet your guy, Lizzie B! And I can't wait to see you in a week!! I'm so glad the blog came out of hibernation :)
I LOVE YOU AND TREY - and am so happy he is in BOTH our lives :) And I'm so glad YOU are in mine!
Also the word verification is gloom - no likey
Post a Comment