sophie

Friday, October 17

wine and wishbones

tonight starts my busy and barking weekend with bo-bo and bella boo. these two furry friends are the canine kids of mr.&mrs. i gladly volunteered to watch and walk bo-bo and bella boo for the next couple of days, while mr.&mrs. attend their alma mater's homecoming weekend.

tonight after our long, brisk walk down lasalle street and around mr.&mrs.'s building, i opened up one of the bottles of wine mr.&mrs. left for me, fed each puppy a treat for being especially well-behaved on our walk and turned on america's next top model.

fridays are always my unwind night. apparently, the puppies are on my same level because currently bo-bo is cuddled up next to me on the couch, and bella boo is sprawled out on the hardwood floor like a ragdoll.

the next couple of days are going to be interesting. i have never watched both babies together. but if I didn't love dogs, especially my bo-bo and bella boo, surely I would not look forward to dogsitting for the next three days. so i am sure I will have some silly stories to share!

No comments: