it is finally here! my second annual lollapalooza! i have many reasons to be excited for this weekend. here the top ten in no particular order..
1. katers from college is coming! total music groupie. totally all about the fun! (can't wait kate!)
2. i just received my daily email from daily candy, a website that gives the daily dish on chicago (check it our for your city!) and today was all about lolla!
3. i am dogsitting bellababy for mr. & mrs. which means i will be 5 minutes away from grant park where the music montage is parked.
4. i am celebrating my one year of friendship with lala and mk! if it were not for them, chi-town would not be the same!
5. i get to wear my capsac!
6. i get to meet mr.right's brother friday night, along with his family next week!
7. did i mention that it was lollapalooza!
8. i am having a little pre-party kegs and eggs style for all my lolla lovers on sat!
9. i get to jam to ben folds, ben harper, lykke li, sts9, vampire weekend, snoop dogg, yeah yeah yeahs..and many more
10. I GET TO SEE KINGS OF LEON FRIDAY NIGHT!!
Wednesday, August 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm so jealous that I couldn't be there for the event!!
I think that I have now been inspired to start blogging... Just gotta find the time.
I hope ur kegs and eggs went as planned and I hope to see u soon!!
Love,
Your Ghetto Country Girl from Troy, Al
Curly Fry
Post a Comment