Today, Bonnie, my banana bike (yes! I finally gave her a peppy and trusty name!), and I took a ride from the apt to macy's on state street to meet up with mr.right. What an adventure. I love feel of the spring day sun and cool breeze from the lake.
After wondering around macy's, mr.right and I took a stroll to millenium park. I could hear music from afar and people cheering. Guess what we stumbled upon?! The Polish Flag Day Parade! What a sight. Little ladies dressed in their little authentic polish dresses and maude men suited in their polish hats and elf-like shoes.
Now, we are laying in the green, green grass and enjoying the first spring day in may! Talking about life and enjoying string cheese! Oh goodness, I love my life!
I feel like I'm on vacation when I take my adventures through my one true love this wonderful windy city! Not many people can say they love the place they are in. I am so blessed I can!
Saturday, May 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment