After anticipation, I finally landed at washington-dulles late last night. I got off my plane to greet my college bestie, kristie b., but went through what the dulles airport constitutes a transit system aka space ship, alien transporter or something out of george orwell's 1984 mechanical shuttle with foreighners to my left and right. Note to self: next time if I ever fly into dulles invest in rosetta stone..
Once I was to the main passenger pickup, I was greeted by "lizzie b!" Loud and clear from my sweet bestie kristie b. We were both so excited to see each other and jumping up and down with a warm embrace was exactly how we showed it!
I got a wonderful night's sleep and am now waiting for the bus to take me to the metro, per kristie b.'s written instructions. Look forward to many updates and postings documenting my adventure of "kristie b. And lizzie b. take on d.c."
Thursday, September 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment