Yesterday afternoon I traveled the D.C. version of museum campus, the smithsonians! I can check off the natural history museum where the hope diamond is on display, the castle at the smithsonian and the national archive museum where the constitution, articles of confederation, bill of rights, magna carter and declaration of independence!
After my museum crawl, I stopped by a fresh farm market on the way to meet Kristie B. for Happy Hour. I purchased a delectable slice of homemade carrot cake with to-die-for cream cheese frosting.
Walking on towards the Metro is here people where Minnie the BlackBerry took her dive into the wells of the Metro. Go back and read "texters beware" if you want the story.
After the Minnie-Metro Mixup, we met up with Big Dawg for a night of fun. Many fun things like meeting Ted, bar crawl through Claredon and Bolston and of course the famous Kristie B. late night cooking!
Friday, September 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment