sophie

Wednesday, September 2

kick-off to my labor day vacay

I am in the mood for a much needed vacay and a slower pace of life. What better place to escape to then Camp Bernie!

I have landed and boarded the shuttle to take me to sweet home alabama! Note: My shuttle driver resembles a chinese suma wrestler and HER name is TK. She barely speaks English and has scented the car with the smell of peppermint and B.O. Go ahead and laugh because if you were me you would have already mass texted probably everyone in your address book to notify them of this rare encounter.

TK and I are almost approaching our final destination. Not sure where the road will take her, but I am 100% sure I will be smooth sailing on the Nina Maggie and drinking Mint Juleps on the lakeside porch of Camp Bernie..

No comments: