sophie

Friday, September 11

texters beware

I would like to apologize for not posting for the rest of the day yesterday, but shockingly enough while getting off the Metro to meet up with Kristie B., I was texting on Minnie my BlackBerry and some total a-hole pushed me and there goes poor Minnie tumbling out of my hands and into the gap between the Metro and the standing area. Yes, people, Minnie took a dive and is still alive!

The MetroMan told me I could come back after 7pm last night and retrieve my phone. To pass the time Kristie B. and I had "big" beers for happy hour at Chef Geoffs. Returning to the Metro, Mrs.Jones, the Metro Supervisor, whom is probably 85 years old and has the worst possible eye-hand coordination, finally grabbed Minnie with "the claw" after about 20 minutes. Oh, Mrs. Jones!

So now I'm back on the blogging trail. Get ready for updates from yesterday and today!

No comments: