Hearing the cars pass below me and the wind blowing through my hair, I would not want to be anywhere else today on this first spring day in april. With temps in the 80's..yes! I said the 80's! There is nothing better then being outside and soaking in the sun.
Today is no exception. I am taking a little me time, catching ya'll up on the life of the girl in the windy city at the tiptop of my roof while taking in the view of the chi skyline.
Reflecting on the past eleven months, I could not be more thankful for the blessings that have come my way. Yes I have hit some lows but the highs are worth the wait. Being up high on my rooftop is the apitome of my wonderful life I am so very gracious for here and now.
Enjoy the next couple of months. I am going to be changing things up a bit when I get my creative juices going and a littl more free time.
"Life is about the little moments that make your heart smile and get you thinking, "boy oh boy, I am blessed."
Saturday, April 18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
seeing you lizzy bee so happy makes my day!! love you daddy
this is the beginning to your new adventure....writing! mark my words.
Post a Comment