Last night for my bday dinner with mr.right (blog post to follow), he took me to northpond (again, be patient, blog post to follow). Us being us wanted to take a picture by the pond side with downtown in the back ground. We had our pick of two people to politely ask to take a very quick pict, either the lady talking to the ducks or the seth rogen look alike. Since duck lady was by pondside and seth rogan-wannabe was smoking a cig by the restaurant, of course mr.right asked duck lady to take the pict.
Her response and I kid you not, "I'm too busy to take the picture." She said this as she waddled away from her oh so busy convo with daffy and daisy.
Then out of the blue seth rogen-wannabe called out across the way, "I would be glad to take your picture."
Some people. There are those that have kind hearts and those that could give two farts.
Saturday, April 18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh, this is great! I would like to have seen a pict of the "duck lady". that would have been a great social landscape. Right up there with the old lady on the boat. maybe next time.
Post a Comment