tonight on the bachelor jason will be taking the top three women to new zealand for their romantic one-on-one dates, where the girls will have a choice to stay in the overnight suite...together..with jason.
my prediction for tonight: jillian and melissa will both get roses and molly the dolly (her well deserved nickname) will get the boot. overall, i predict melissa will get the final rose, even though i would love to see jillian get it but as you know she is way too cool for jason..
another great reason to watch tonight at 7:00 pm central time is to see deanna, that gold-digger from skank-nasty newnan georgia, come back and aggressive as ever to try and woo jason. fat chance, deanna..
i am posting a poll for you to chime in on who you think will receive the final rose. do it!! even if you don't watch the best show ever..
Monday, February 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oh....I think you have it all wrong. Jillian is definitely going to get the proposal. Hot Dog Girl has been the one since the beginning. It's all in the mustard!
love you....we will communicate tonight starting at 7.
Liz I think I'm going to have to agree with your mama....Jillian seems more of a mother than Mellissa, and I think since he didn't get to meet her family I think he has reservations about it. So that's my vote....what are we playing for??? ice cream in July??
Post a Comment