sophie

Thursday, February 5

busy little bee

Yeah, yeah. I know it has been a couple of days since my last post, but believe me work has been out of control.

There have been times when I realize I have not checked minnie (my beloved crackberry for those of you new to the blog) for hours on end. If you know the relationship between minnie and I, I seriously sleep with her on my bedside. My sister has even given me the nickname "sticky fingers" because minnie is basically glued to my hands at all times.

Nonetheless, the best part is I get the most accomplished when work is crazy busy. My director has even noticed my hard work with rewarding me at our last staff meeting.

Life is good right now. no complaints here...not even the weather...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it makes me happy that life is soooooo good for you right now. keep up the good work!!! your daddy is proud of you and loves you very much.
ilu dad