Sad to say, but I'm jumping on the American Idol bandwagon. I have NEVER been an A.I. fan...EVER. Surprisingly, after watching the two hour final audition for the top thirty-six Idol contestants, I realized three things:
1. The contestants are all crazy, give-me-goosebumps talented.
2. American Idol is a great water cooler convo.
3. Bachelor ends in two weeks, so I need a new show for my weekly tv addiction.
Get ready for some Idol updates in the blog. It will soon be my new topic of interest.
Speaking of Bachelor, my hypothesis for Jason is as follows:
A. I am obssesed with Jillian, aka hotdog girl, but realize she is way too cool for Jason.
B. Resulting in Jason giving the final rose to Melissa.
C. Because Molly is OCD and cares too much about her public and parental image.
D. But don't even worry about Deanna. She is just a teaser for the show to get more hits. Jason knows better than to go back to that gold-digger.
We shall see...on the next episode of "The Bachelor." (Just as Chris Harrison would say..)
Wednesday, February 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment