this craze of coming up with the "top 25 random things about you" is circulating the world wide web, especially facebook. since the women tell all is never that interesting to me, except the preview for the final rose ceremony, i decided on my top random things. instead of sticking by the rules, i came up with 31 randos..
here it goes...
1. I started my very own blog for my life here in Chicago. Read my blog at www.girlandthewindycity.blogspot.com and feel free to comment
2. I only wash my face with the Target Brand of St.Ives Apricot Scrub
3. I love to name my personal belongings: Minnie the Crackberry, Roxy the Murano, Bitsy the iPod Shuffle.
4. I can blow spit bubbles off my tongue thanks to my first boyfriend from middle school who taught me.
5. I swam competitively for ten years. The first time I went to the State Swim Meet, one of the girls on my relay team's dad put our relay team picture and "State Bound" caption on the front of a fake Sports Illustrated issue.
6. At the age of 5, I made my own professional dance video to Paula Abdul's "Straight Up" at Disney's Shipwreck Island. I like dancing to that song still to this day.
7. I always wanted a unique hobby. I started a spoon collection from my travels when I was in grade school. That hobby was quickly dropped before I hit high school. I am now starting to collect concert and music festival posters.way cooler..
8. I have a freakish weird obsession with my bed. I love clean sheets and do not like dirty people sitting or even touching my bed. I am trying to loosen up on this quirk..
9. I moved to Chicago in June of 2008 knowing NOONE. I now have a very, very close group of friends, including three people I can truly call my best friends. That is saying A LOT..
10. My goal at Auburn was to be a Camp War Eagle counselor. I could not have asked for a better group of counselors and advisors than 2006. I even met my college best friend. Check.
11. Before I become “a grown-up,” I want to be an AuPair overseas and a ski bum.
12. Tyler candles are my tranquility, especially French Market. The next time I am back in Auburn, I am going to spend my $29.16 credit at Heartstrings on ONLY Tyler candles.
13. I like to procrastinate studying by playing Nintendo 64 Mario Kart or D.D. Kong Racing.
14. I work for McDonald's Corporation and was the Wendy's Girl for Halloween. I always have to clarify I work at the Corporate Office because I was once questioned why I commute an hour to work in the restaurant when there are plenty of McDonald's in the City.
15. I only wear Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue Perfume. Kimmie gives it to me every year for Christmas.
16. My absolute favorite thing is being surprised. Surprises make me smile!
17. The only book I could not put down is Elizabeth Gilbert's "Eat, Pray, Love." I recommend reading it.
18. I can watch the movie "The Holiday" over and over and over and over..Ask anyone I have ever or am living with..
19. I have owned my quilted Ugg boots going on four years. I could not live a single day without them during the Windy City Winter!
20. My dream job would be to have a publishing company pay me to travel every corner of the world and write about my adventures.
21. When Kimmie and I were little, Nina would sew all three of us matching Moo-Moo's for the weekends we would spend with her. She sewed a pastel plaid Moo-Moo with heart lace for my time in Chicago.
22. My favorite holiday to celebrate is my birthday. I am known to celebrate it for more than one day with shotglass necklaces and cake (preferably cupcakes) with loads of creamy, not whipped, frosting .
23. I am in search for the perfect peacock feather headband. I will probably end up making it myself.
24. My parents, Clarkie and Sherbear, are the coolest parents in the entire universe!
25. My favorite food to eat and to cook is Eggplant Parmesan. I have actually become quite the foodie and wino.
26. I make my own rules.
27. Julia swears my celebrity twin is the character of Kelly Kapor from "The Office."
28. I could live off quality cheeses with table water crackers and fresh fruit.
29. I have snow skied in three feet of powder in Steamboat Springs and scuba dived at 90 feet with sharks in Bonaire.
30. I ride a big banana yellow beach bike with a bell and basket.
31. I was the first person to own a Mac Laptop and to wear a dress over jeans and Aviators at Auburn.
Tuesday, February 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
FYI: Heartstrings is closing. Everything in there was 50% off when I went last Saturday.
I got bored at No. 15....
Random fact about Liz Bernie-she really loves feet and feet on her pillow and feet all over her bed.... do it, she might complain or yell but its because she is embarrassed she loves it
Also I will add:
Random things about Lizzy that affect J to the J:
1. I have decided to start my own blog bc of Lizzy - if she comes up with a name, then I will write - i need a theme though, I cant write about orange juice and eggplant parm bc A) I dont buy groceries and B) I dont cook.... just an example - I started to think about a name today - perhaps 'Sex and the Jenny' - and nicknames for my boyfriends - such The Canadian Anteater or Hoodiesweatshirt....
2. Lizzy cooks for me like I am a small child... and by small child I mean Lizzy fills my stomach so when i go out and drink too much it is not sloshing around in my stomach
3. We watch tv and snuggle in Berta Dunns room and NEVER in my room...
4. I like to go on third wheel dates with Liz and Joseph - even if perhaps I find a boy that I like enough and can tame my wild ways, he will still not be invited to my third wheel dates.... unless he pays
5. Lizzy got a gym membership, Jenny got a gym membership - so to approximate how much it has costed me to go to the gym - three times and three hundred dollars....ew
6. I have spent more money in Target with Liz Bernie in an hour than I have by myself in a year...
7. We have matching slippers!!
8. Lizzy and I have an ongoing game of hiding a small rubber snake (courtesy of Sher to the Biz-ear) in each others rooms.... I also have a large snake that I will be placing BACK in Bertas room shortly... youve been warned
9. Liz and I can talk in a silly low monotone voice and kimmy (who I have yet to meet - boo) can not - this makes me giggle
10. And the top ten thing that affects me the mostest about Lizzzyyyyy isssss.... drummmm rollllll....
She is the bestest roomie everrr - Christmas trees, dinner, rubber snakes, Jenny Lizzy weekday dinner nights, Cupcake strolls, trips downtown to see mr and mrs for lunchys, Sleeping three deep in a bed with Pfunk (aka mr right) and much much more - cant wait till we can PAINT and have a dance party!!
PS So youll get it??
LOVES YOU - also PS - this is what I did on my break at Club Monaco and spent most of the time whilst writing this giggling at myself....
LONGEST. POST. EVER. You love it.
Send me your gift certificate and I'll go get you the candles....
Post a Comment